Flood alert – Backups can save your Business
Flooding – Are our computer systems protected?
With all the recent flooding going on, it seems like quite an opportune time to talk about how your computer systems are protected, there is a whole piece I could do on Disaster Recovery, but I’ll save that for another time, I just want to get the key message out there today.
I’ve got 3 key steps you should go away and check RIGHT NOW!! they could just save your business…
- Check when you last Successful backup was – (You are taking backups aren’t you?)
- Check ‘What’ is backed up – (Yes there are people that see fit to back up their music, but forget about their accounts!)
- Check you can restore from your backup (seems obvious but very, very few people do it)
Just in case you missed those:
- Check when you last took a successful backup
- Check exactly ‘what’ you are backing up
- Finally, most important of all – check you can restore from your backup…
Please, take note of these points, absorb them, and pass them on – if you need help with your backups we can help you – 01543 241234