I.T. Superhero Required
4th August 2016 – Current Openings
We are looking for a Seasoned I.T. Superhero to join our team.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and will fit in here then send us your details today!
I.T. Professional Required
WANTED: Seasoned I.T. Superhero
So you want to work for us? Well good for you – you have found the page that is all about that – you’ve got further than most people do.
MISSION: To banish each and every I.T. problem out there, and make sure people have got the right I.T. systems so they LOVE using them…
You are the last line of Defense from eternally I.T. damnation
As a full time Employee your Time will be 50/50 Split between based at Lichfield Office and onsite at clients around the local area (Staffordshire).
You will be providing 3rd Line I.T. Support on Server & Network related Issues, planning and implementing new roll outs and leading & developing the rest of the I.T. team.
For the right person, there is the progression opportunity into a Head of Operations role once you’ve proved your stuff…
Building strong relationships with clients is a critical part of the job. You must be an excellent communicator, be quick thinking and thick skinned.
- World Class Customer Service & Communication Skills
- A Solid understanding of challenges faced by small businesses
- Knowledge of I.T. Products and Services including:
- Desktop, Server & Network Hardware suitable for Small businesses
- Microsoft Office 365 and General Business Software
- Cloud Backup Services, Anti-Virus Products.
- Windows Servers: Server 2008 / 2012
- Exchange 2010 & Office 365
- AD, DFS& Azure
- DNS, DHCP, NAT, ADSL, TCP/IP, FTTC
- Good Hardware Knowledge (inc RAID)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- come from a systems administration background
- have experience in running the entire IT operation for a small business
- be able to think on their feet
- work on their own initiative
- be able to coordinate and manage the team
- be skilled in problem-solving
- be able to build a good rapport with the customer.
DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE…
- Building and Maintaining Relationships with Customers
- Pro-Active maintenance of windows servers, firewall & routing devices
- Diagnosing and Fixing Server & Network Issues
- Putting together Install Plans for new Hardware Roll Outs
- Meeting with customers and discussing I.T. Improvements
- Coordinating and directing the rest of the team
- Educating Junior Staff
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU???
- No Day will EVER be the same…
- A lot of hard work
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and personal development
- Competitive Compensation package
- Company Vehicle
ONE FINAL NOTE…
In order to work for us there needs to be something special about you.
By that, I mean that there needs to be something that you can do for our business that no-one else here can.
You will need to be able to demonstrate that to us.
You are also going to need strong communication skills because everyone here speaks and meets our customers on a daily basis. If you don’t feel comfortable with that then this isn’t the right place for you.
Oh, and one final, final note… Our most treasured member of staff has 4 legs and a [very] waggy tail… I need you to be as enthusiastic at solving I.T. problems as he is in loving life…
If all this sounds like you then please get in touch using the form below…
Best of luck!